Location: Silicon Valley
Dr. Peng assists with prosecuting foreign and domestic patents in the fields of computer vision, machine learning, pattern recognition, image processing and data analysis. Dr. Peng has extensive research and development experience in the computer vision, machine learning, pattern recognition and image processing areas. Prior to joining Osha Liang, Dr. Peng worked as research scientist and senior staff software engineer in Geometrix, KLA-Tencor, and BD Biosciences in Silicon Valley. She worked on DARPA projects on virtual reality, 3D scene reconstruction from 2D video, texture mapping on 3D graphics models, etc. Dr. Peng also worked on various industry applications, such as wafer inspection, DNA array reading, security camera imaging, real time printing press color alignment, etc. Her Ph.D. thesis dealt with image segmentation using statistical methods.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Universite de Technologie de Compiegne, Compiegne, France
- M.S., Computer Science, Universite de Technologie de Compiegne, Compiegne, France
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
SELECTED PATENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Arthur Zwern, Roman Waupotitsch, Sandor Fejes, Jinlong Chen, Francesco Callari, Oleg Mishin, Anrong Peng, Esfandiar Bandari. United States Patent 6999073 B1. “Method and System for Generating Fully Textured 3D”, February 14, 2006.
- Peng, W. Pieczynski, “Adaptive mixture estimation and unsupervised local Bayesian image segmentation”, CVGIP: Graphical Models and Image Processing, Vol. 57, No. 5, pp. 389-399, 1995.
- Peng, W. Pieczynski, “Adaptive unsupervised contextual statistical segmentation: Application on images of blood vessel”, Proceedings SPIE International Symposium on Optics, Imaging and Instrumentation, San Diego, CA, July 1994.
- Benmiloud, A. Peng, and W. Pieczynski, « Estimation conditionnelle itérative dans les chaînes de Markov cachées et segmentation statistique non supervisée d’images », Quatorzième Colloque GRETSI 93, Juans-les-Pins, France, Septembre 1993.
- Peng, B. Benmiloud, W. Pieczynski, “Adaptive unsupervised contextual Bayesian image segmentation”, Proceedings IEEE Eight Workhop on Image and Multidimentional Signal Processing, Cannes, France, September 1993.
- Peng, W. Pieczynski, “Edge detection by filtering and non-supervised Bayesian image segmentation”, Proceedings 16th Biennal Symposium on Communications, Kingston, Canada, May 1992.
- Anrong Peng, « Segmentation statistique non supervisée d’images et détection des contours par filtrage », Ph.D thesis, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France, thesis defense at Institut National des Télécommunications, France, 12 novembre 1992.
- Chinese (Mandarin)