Qualifications: U.S. Patent Agent
Location: Silicon Valley
PRACTICE AREAS AND INDUSTRIES SERVED
Dr. Fumiko Yamaguchi is a registered Patent Agent and assists in drafting and prosecuting patents in the automotive, electronics, oilfield, optics, semiconductors, software, and manufacturing industries.
Prior to joining Osha Liang, Dr. Yamaguchi held positions at Stanford’s Ginzton Laboratory as a post-doctoral fellow and a research scientist, taught at Keio University in Tokyo, and was a visiting researcher at the École Normale Supérieure in Paris. Her experience in research and teaching is in the fields of theoretical physics, applied physics and electrical engineering.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, Ginzton Laboratory (1996-1998)
- Ph. D, Physics, Keio University (1996)
- M.S., Physics, Keio University (1993)
- B.S., Physics, Keio University (1991)
United States Patent and Trademark Office
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS AND PATENTS
- Yamaguchi, P. Milman, M. Brune, J. M. Raimond, S. Haroche, “Quantum search with two-atom collisions in cavity QED,” Phys. Rev. A 66, 010302 (2002)
- D. Ladd, J. R. Goldman, F. Yamaguchi, Y. Yamamoto, E. Abe, K. M. Itoh, “All-silicon quantum computer,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 89, 017901 (2002)
- D. Oliver, F. Yamaguchi, Y. Yamamoto, “Electron Entanglement via a Quantum Dot,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 88, 037901 (2002)
- Yamaguchi, Y. Yamamoto, “Crystal lattice quantum computer,” Appl. Phys. A 68, 1 (1999).
- US Patent No. 6437413 B1, “Crystal lattice quantum computer,” August 2002, Inventors: F. Yamaguchi, Y. Yamamoto
- US Patent No. 5679961 A, “Correlating tunnel device,” September 1995, Inventors: H. Higurashi, A. Toriumi, F.Yamaguchi, K. Kawamura, A. Hubler