Qualifications: U.S. Patent Agent
Justin Epstein assists with prosecuting foreign and domestic patents in the mechanical industry. Prior to joining Osha Liang, Mr. Epstein performed undergraduate research in automotive engineering regarding event data recorders (EDRs) and the necessary sampling frequency at which to record driver actions. This research included extensive programming, data manipulation, and analysis. Mr. Epstein is currently a student at the University of Houston Law Center seeking his Juris Doctor.
- J.D. candidate, University of Houston Law Center (anticipated graduation Dec. 2018)
- B.S.M.E., cum laude, Mechanical Engineering, Florida Atlantic University (2015)
- Tau Beta Pi, Phi Kappa Phi
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Texas Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- Florida Engineer Intern (EI)